Cite compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Cite makes it easy to recommend texts worth to read to your followers on Twitter. This happens by sharing an image that displays an interesting/delightful quotation from the article. Let’s call those images – for a lack of a better word – “Textshots”.
Cite features :
0) Open the app and connect with your Twitter account.
1) Find an article you want to recommend and open it in Safari (Cite just works with Safari right now. We’re working on a solution for other apps.)
2) Highlight a quotation. (Up to 380 characters.)
3) Tap the Safari share button to bring up the sharing sheet and tap on the cite icon. This might be hidden on the far right side unter “more”.
4) Write a comment. Send. Done.
Install Cite :
What do you think of Cite